About this blog...

Here you will find information, musings, and pictures about life, the natural world and writing.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sign! Read! Par-TAY!


Night Kill has been released to the wild and I'm doing my best to see that it survives. Here I am at Seattle Mystery Bookstore on Saturday, September 27, 2008, with Twigga the giraffe, signing books. Lots of local relatives and friends dropped by, the staff are wonderful, and it was really fun. Take a look at the bookstore's blog: http://tinyurl.com/3r2tl7











Here's Murder by the Book in Portland the next day, Sunday September 28. This was a reading and I was nervous, but the store was packed with friends old and new and even a few strangers. I saw old friends from my zoo days, friends from many connections in Portland, and we sold all the books!

Then we went home and partied. Monday was a very slow day for this particular author.

Next up: Kate's Mystery Bookstore in Cambridge, Mass. on Saturday, October 4, 4 PM.

Yee haw!



























No comments:

Post a Comment